Tuesday 27 March 2018

Happy Client

I was delighted to receive this review from Kate, a recent client based in St Albans


'Marian was recommended to me by a friend and I had an initial meeting with her to assess my needs. I felt that she was a perfect fit for me as she has all the skills that I struggle with, mainly a sound knowledge of social media and how to use it to maximise and support awareness of my business. We then had several sessions together and despite my extreme technology block I was never made to feel hopeless! Marian helped me orientate around Facebook and set in my first post to attract new customers to a new yoga class I was offering. She also helped me design and create an advert using a tool I was previously unaware of. I was able to learn quickly as Marian's teaching style is calm, knowledgeable and very open - her manner is really perfect for this type of work and her sessions were invaluable. What is more - my yoga course was a complete sell out the first night and this was entirely thanks to the work we did together. I have overcome my fear of social media finally - thank you so much Marian!' 


If you would like to read more reviews from my clients you can go to Google Reviews

I am looking forward to writing some new developments in the social media world so keep updated!

Have a great day!

Marian

No comments:

Post a Comment