Monday 12 June 2017

New Review

I was delighted to receive this review from a client a few days ago ( June 2017), It makes all the hard work worthwhile when you know you are making a difference to a business
I recently had a Facebook Ads training session with Marian. I was bowled over by how knowledgeable she is. Plus she is so easy to chat to, very well-prepared and is extremely helpful. All great qualities in a trainer. I came away having learned a huge amount - not only about the topic we were meant to be covering, but other topics too that crept into the session. I can really see how the power of Facebook Ads can be utilised for many of my clients and how i can put everything into practice in my workplace. Marian has since come back to me with further support and answers - going above and beyond what I expect to receive from a training session. Plus the training notes are detailed and will enable me to work independently with FB Ads. I can't recommend Marian enough for all your social media training needs.' (Claire Flawn, St Albans, Hertfordshire) 

No comments:

Post a Comment